Become a Chatbot Consultant - Foundations (Free)
Learn how to create Chatbots on Facebook Messenger for businesses for free
2018 - Enrol for free!
Imagine if there was a course that brought together the best of both words, learning how to easily create Chatbots on Facebook Messenger and sell those skills to businesses who want one for their brand.
For my first contribution to the bot community, I wanted to bring together everything I’ve learnt working as a Chatbot consultant so that you can learn the basics of consulting businesses on bots step-by-step.
I don’t have any programming experience which is what I believe puts a lot of people off from creating Chatbots. Not only will you learn how to design and create them without needing programming experience but I’ll also share my consulting workflow for using these skills to sell to businesses.
This course is for:
- Freelancers & Consultants
- Marketing Managers
- Designers & Developers
According to Ubisend:
- 51% of people expect a business to be available to answer questions 24/7
- Just under 46% would rather contact a business through messaging rather than email
- Over 49% would rather contact a business through messaging rather than on the phone
- 47% of consumers are open to buying items through a chatbot, and 37% would buy items from Facebook (https://research.hubspot.com/reports/artificial-in...)
- As long as they can get help quickly and easily, 40% of consumers don’t care whether a chatbot or a person answers their customer service questions https://research.hubspot.com/reports/artificial-in...
- 67% of consumers worldwide used a chatbot for customer support in the past year (http://www.businessinsider.com/chatbots-are-gainin...)
Why Facebook Messenger?
There are more people on Facebook Messenger than most of the social networks combined including Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram but not many businesses are engaging those people with bots.
- How to consult with clients to understand their business need
- How to create Chatbots on Facebook Messenger
- How to design rich experiences using UX Plans
- How to improve your skills and get involved in the bot community
If you are a complete beginner, I’ll teach you all the basic principles of building and designing Chatbot experiences. If you're an designer, I’ll teach you to how to use UX Plans to create delightful bot experiences. If you're a developer, I’ll teach you how to base your bot projects in a winning business case.
Be one of the few to learn essential future-proofing skills, add additional services to your consultancy, start a new side project, transform your career or enrich your current one by bringing new skills into the team.
Cameron is software engineer and UX designer. Previously he worked at Accenture Technology helping enterprise organisations understand how to use digital assistants to improve customer experience and business processes. His goal is to help define the grammar of conversational design and integration strategies. He has a product design background previously working in start-ups in London and has been consulting companies on how to build conversational products such as chatbots to meet their business goals since 2016.
I've become interested in teaching because I wanted to share my journey on how to future-proof your skills by understanding evolving technologies better. The aim of my content is to teach you new skills that you can use to forge a new career or enhance your current one, whether your goal is to start your own company or work you way up the ranks, learning new skills in new technologies will help you get there. I would love to hear back from you with any questions or ideas on how to improve my courses or create new ones.